Monday, August 28, 2006

Two Legitimate Reasons To Hate Me.

So I'm putzing around the computer at my desk this morning, and I see my last paycheck under a pile of papers. I had forgotten all about it. It's been there about 2 weeks, and Friday I'll get another one. I figured I should probably get to the bank before I lose this, which meant I was gonna have to change out of my pajamas and take a shower. Crap. Today I considered it a pain in the ass to put $2200 in my checking account.

Upon closer inspection of said check, I also notice I have received a raise. I have no idea how long the new pay rate has been in effect. I made a mental note to look through my old pay stubs to find out, knowing full well I would never get around to it. Like I know where any old pay stubs are.

So, um, I suppose the lesson is if you're gonna sell out your soul, at least make sure you get a decent price.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not usually one to point out the obvious, but,

1.) I'm a girl in need of much attention and material posessions, ie. diamonds, sports cars and limitless Ben & Jerry's.

2.) You are a perfect candidate for a sugar daddy.

DrugMonkey, Master of Pharmacy said...

I'm under no illusion this is the main reason I manage to get dates.

So, I like Cherry Garcia. You?